June 25, 2012

Skirts skirts skirts!

I've always loved full, long skirts and I'm so glad that they've crept back into fashion. Especially the midi skirt! The style is just so flattering for girls of any shape and they keep your legs just that little bit warmer in winter. Pair it with a blouse, a funky necklace and ballet flats or heels and you're set! Ulyana Sergeenko's skirts will always be my favourite but there's no way I could ever afford one! Luckily ASOS and The Iconic have a pretty good selection of affordable and pretty ones to choose from. There's also a few lovely ladies on Etsy who sell custom made swing skirts so if anyone is after a specific colour or length etc I suggest having a look on there too.

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog. I've been following for a while now. Your photography is amazing!!

    http://ohchaarr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment :)